We rest; a dream has power to poison sleep.
We rise; one wandering thought pollutes the day
We feel, conceive, or reason; laugh or weep,
Embrace fond woe, or cast our cares away;
We feel, conceive, or reason; laugh or weep,
Embrace fond woe, or cast our cares away;
It is the same; for, be it joy or sorrow,
The path of its departure still is free,
Man's yesterday may ne'er be like his morrow
Nought may endure but mutability!
The path of its departure still is free,
Man's yesterday may ne'er be like his morrow
Nought may endure but mutability!
I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what that means....
I think the most AWESOME part of this book was when the daemon spoke to Frankenstein. I was like WOAH HE TALKS? Because in movies he's portayed to talk all "Uuuuuoooaaaffff feeeeeeed meee o00oouggghhh"
I think the most AWESOME part of this book was when the daemon spoke to Frankenstein. I was like WOAH HE TALKS? Because in movies he's portayed to talk all "Uuuuuoooaaaffff feeeeeeed meee o00oouggghhh"
No comments:
Post a Comment