Sunday, December 5, 2010

Frankenstein 19

I always thought Frankenstein ended with a village of people running to kill him because he was a monster but was innocent. In reality he was innocent, but became tainted. In a way I sympathize Frankenstein because it was not his fault he was made.. I wonder if God feels guilty for making us? I mean I'm not too religious, but I just sense a lot of religious ties to this book. "My reign is not over," is what the monster said. It's so sad, it's like seeing a family broken apart. I could tell the had a father and son bond, but it was never meant to be..

Look who died,
  1. William
  2. Justine
  3. Henry
  4. Elizabeth
So Victor seeks revenge and even tells Walton who I forgot was, to seek revenge if he himself ever dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment