Sunday, December 5, 2010

Frankenstein 7

I have to say, I wonder what it felt like to know that your own creation killed your family. Again this ties back to why didn't he just show the people his monster? Maybe he could've lied, and said he didn't make it. I also wondered where was the monster this whole time? Just chilling in the woods? He claims that he had an "obscure feeling that all was not over, and that he would some signal crime," so why didn't he search for him. Because at this point, he seems to hate Frankenstein with all his guts... and Justine was executed for his crime. I don't know, you could always tell he felt an attachment to his creation

I don't really know what to call the daemon. I mean I always thought "FRANKENSTEIN" was the daemon, I didn't know it was his creator... it's confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment