Another thing to keep in mind is this "Room 101". I'm still curious to what it is.
So after the torture O'Brien comes in the room and Winston is taken to another place. Now what I don't understand is that Winston says while he was dragged out he saw O'Brien, Julia, and Mr.Charrington laughing at him, but when being interrogated by O'Brien he asks where she is. So Winston is being brainwashed, tortured, and drugged to believe that the party only has the truth.
Winston also repeats that he believes O'Brien was the voice in a past dream telling him they'll meet in the darkness...
At one point Winston's memory was even erased.
So right now I'm hoping Winston won't give in to the Party BS. I have admired Winston's curiousity and ability to think outside the box and I hope they won't make him a puppet. I also really want to know what is room 101…
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5
No comments:
Post a Comment